Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Hair Ever!

This is what J's hair looked like this morning, approximately 15 minutes before it was time to leave for school.  I think it has to go on record as his best morning hair EVER.  I really don't know how this boy sleeps to create this kind of a vortex poofta. 

I had to bribe him with a malt ball in order to take these pictures.  See that little smile on his face in the above photo?  It's because he's enjoying the chocolate malted goodness as I snap away. And since I want this look preserved for posterity, I think it was worth it.  Even the mug shot poses--I had to be able to show the do in all it's hurricane glory.  If I could just get him to let me put gel in, he'd probably look downright trendy.

But I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, we should consider giving him a haircut one of these days.  Because then, though it will still stick up, at least it will stick up UNIFORMLY.

1 comment:

kara said...

Hey that's what I TRY to make my hair look like. Sweet!