Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Lifesavers


I love these girls.  They are fun to hang out with.  They only occasionally make trouble.  They are fabulously capable, and they make my responsibilities more manageable on a daily basis.

I don't know what I would do without them.  I believe I would have lost my mind over the course of the last 5 or 6 months if I hadn't had them around to count on.

They are great with the little kids (well, except for when they're fighting with them).  They are unbelievably helpful around the house.  They are earning their stripes in the kitchen, helping out with meals and even occasionally making dinner for the whole family.  They always make their own lunches, and almost always make J's as well.  They are excellent baby holders.  K even changes a diaper once in a while.

Have I mentioned that I love these girls?  They make us a better family, something for which I am ever so grateful.

No comments: