Thursday, November 11, 2010

DIY Superhero

We found some very old face paints in our halloween box this year.  They looked like they hadn't fared very well in the hot attic of our garage.  So we gave them to the kids and let them go to town.

J took that offer pretty seriously.  I also think he overlooked the part about these being FACE paints.

He started out wanting to be iron man.

But then he changed his mind, crossed out his power circle, and went with green for the incredible hulk.

Have I mentioned that this child has become extremely interested in all things superhero?

I love his look of extreme concentration here.  How can you be the hulk without turning every bit of exposed skin green, after all?

But after his face and one arm, the green ran out.  Too bad.

But he still made a pretty cute half-hulk boy.

And after a bath, his eyebrows were still tinged a nice hulky green color.  Which accented his eyes quite nicely, even if I do say so myself.

No comments: